Lake View lodge
NEW Heron View (2 bed) and Lake View (3 bed) lodges
are now available for self catering bookings
Both Lake View Lodge and the newly constructed Heron View Lodge benefit from stunning views and are superbly appointed throughout to provide tastefully furnished, light and airy accommodation. These detached lodges offer an ideal base for families or groups of friends wishing to explore this lovely area.
Click here for more images or for lodge availability or to make a booking call Tracey Mead on 01749 880022 or 07974 652637, alternatively email.
Accommodation and Amenities
• Views of the Mendips and Lake to the North
• Accommodation is all on the ground floor
• Two king-size double bedrooms with storage (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC)
• Twin room with wardrobe and under bed storage
• Fuel, power, bed linen and towels included in rent
• Bathroom with bath, basin and WC
• Kitchen with electric oven, hob, fridge/freezer
• Travel cot and highchair
• Sitting room with dining area.
• FreeView TV with DVD and free WiFi
• Selection of books and games
• Electric convector heaters.
• Off road parking for 2 cars
• Enclosed lawned garden with decking and furniture
• Shop 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
• Sorry, no pets and no smoking
• Coarse fishing on site by arrangement (fishing is charged on a daily rate and agreed by owners permission, guests wishing to fish must hold their own rod license, and equipment.)
Pricing Low season - prices from £428.
Mid season - prices from £545.
High season - prices from £727.
Change over day is Saturday (self catered)
• Check availability