Lake View lodge
Lake View lodge
Self catering, 3 bed, detached timber lodge
Lake View Lodge is a newly constructed (see the blog!) 3 bedroomed self catered lodge with stunning views. Superbly appointed throughout to provide tastefully furnished, light and airy accommodation, this detached lodge offers an ideal base for families or groups of friends wishing to explore this lovely area. Much thought has gone into creating the interior of this lovely holiday cabin, which offers three bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities, together with a sitting room with dining area and a bespoke, hand-built kitchen featuring a Belfast sink and granite worktops. Outside the spacious timber decked area provides a superb social spot to take in the views across the carp lake, which is also home to several varieties of waterfowl. Why not take the opportunity to help feed some of the alpacas on site? A short drive from this Knapps Farm lies the well-known Bath & West Showground, offering a great variety of regular events. Take a day trip to mystical Glastonbury (or book ahead for the festival and taxi in/out), majestic Wells or regal Bath, or simply enjoy a leisurely stroll or bike ride across the picturesque Mendip Hills. Click here for more images or for lodge availability or to make a booking call Tracey Mead on 01749 880022 or 07974 652637, alternatively email.
Accommodation and Amenities
• Views of the Mendips and Lake to the North
• Accommodation is all on the ground floor
• Two king-size double bedrooms with storage (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC)
• Twin room with wardrobe and under bed storage
• Fuel, power, bed linen and towels included in rent
• Bathroom with bath, basin and WC
• Kitchen with electric oven, hob, fridge/freezer
• Travel cot and highchair
• Sitting room with dining area.
• FreeView TV with DVD and free WiFi
• Selection of books and games
• Electric convector heaters.
• Off road parking for 2 cars
• Enclosed lawned garden with decking and furniture
• Shop 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
• Sorry, no pets and no smoking
• Coarse fishing on site by arrangement (fishing is charged on a daily rate and agreed by owners permission, guests wishing to fish must hold their own rod license, and equipment.)
Pricing Low season - prices from £428.
Mid season - prices from £545.
High season - prices from £727.
Change over day is Saturday (self catered)
• Check availability