Wool Down Room - double bed & pasture viewWool Down is a double bedroom with a shower en-suite (towels supplied). Also in the room is a wardrobe, chest of drawers with matching bedside cabinet, table lamps, flat screen Freeview TV, complimentary tray with tea, coffee and biscuits, bowl of fruit, bottled water and hairdryer. There is also complimentary shoe shine, cotton wool buds, cotton wool, shampoo/conditioner and shower gel. The room has views over the Alpacas.
Click here for more images or here to make a booking.
Alternatively take a look at our second room ’Lake View’.
• Views of the Mendips and Alpaca pasture to the South
• En suite with Shower - towels provided
• Double bed with wardrobe and storage
• Complementary tray, fruit, bottled water and toiletries
• Freeview TV and free WiFi
• Use of the Conservatory and grounds (not fishing)
• Full English Breakfast using local produce (see below)
• View more pictures of the Wool Down room
£60 single occupant per night, including breakfast
£80 double occupant per night, including breakfast
Breakfast is served in a tastefully redecorated dining room that has solid flag stone floors, solid oak table and matching chairs.
Full English breakfast consists of: Sausage, Bacon, Black Pudding (Sourced From Local Farm) Egg, Mushrooms, Tomato, and Baked Beans with Orange or Apple Juice, Yoghurts, Choice of Cereal, Croissants, Toast, Jams, Fruit, Tea or Coffee